Thursday 24 January 2019

I'M EVEN WORSE THAN I THOUGHT




I'm worse than I thought. In addition to being racist, misogynist etc, according to Susan Jacobs

I must be a single-issue voter.
Susan can call me a ‘single-issue voter’ by all means, if by that she implies evaluating a political candidate’s integrity and logic on his/her support for the sanctity of life, and voting accordingly.

But it follows that the same regard for integrity, logic and the sanctity of life means neither can I vote for any candidate who is racist, misogynistic or in favour of separating children from their parents and incarcerating them – which incidentally, is exactly what abortion does, except abortion happens by  a parent's ‘choice’ and incarcerates their children permanently, in landfills.

This means also that I may find myself, in a world which has disregard for God and His commandments, unable to vote for any candidate.

And I’m all for women making a choice not to bring a child into the world before she conceives that child. Because if she makes that choice afterwards, she’s already brought that child ‘into the world’.

No comments:

Post a Comment