Thursday 18 July 2019

AN ANONYMOUS TAKES UMBRAGE

To comment please open your gmail account, email me, use Facebook Messenger or Twitter.
Please scroll down for comments.

"A quick whiparound reveals," says 'Anonymous', "that  I am only low to moderately opinionated!"

'Anonymous' had taken umbrage at my remark in A METHODIST SERMON AT ST PATRICK'S NAPIER, about 'Anonymous' getting about a bit and being extremely opinionated. Well yes, knowing this 'Anonymous' I have to say that compared with moi, 'Anonymous' is shy and retiring.

Before any other potential 'Anonymouses' shy off, let me explain that I was using 'Anonymous' as a group term: putting all my 'Anonymouses' together, one could surely say that as they come from all over they do put themselves about a bit, and putting all their opinions together they could fairly be described as extremely opinionated. 

Just a joke. My fault for not inserting a smiley face, but I refuse to lower myself thusly.


1 comment: