Monday 4 November 2019

INTRODUCING THE NEW FACE OF CATHOLICISM: ALEXANDER TSCHUGGUEL

To comment please open your gmail account, use my email address, Messenger, Twitter or Facebook. Scroll down for other comments.



This is the face of the new Catholicism: 


It belongs to Alexander Tschugguel.

Who???

He's the guy who threw the Pachamamas into the Tiber. Hear him say why. Treat yourself to ten minutes or so of pure joy. 

Alexander symbolizes all the faithful, traditional Catholics throughout the world who resist and rebel against the new world church imposed on us by stealth by the Holy Father and the hierarchy. 

Take heart. Be a great Catholic. Become a saint, as Christ calls us to be. 



You may remember that in my post SYNODAL SCHISM - BISHOPS BAULK AT IDOLS, I concluded that the Pentecostals in South America, already enjoying their great inroads into Catholic territory, can now say Catholics worship idols, and whip out the pix to prove it. 

Paul Collits was the first to comment: 

The Benedict option.

I say: 

For those who haven't heard of it, 'The Benedict Option' is a book by Rod Dreher, a best-seller which discusses living in the world while taking our Christian formation seriously. Dreher says we must get serious about forming our conscience on "the teaching of the Gospel, not on the teaching of the media".


Which is why I suggest, for starters, the book that lit a small flame in me many years ago, when a guy who'd once been in the seminary came up to me as I lay sunbathing under my taupata tree at Pourerere Beach, and presented it to me. 

"It doesn't do anything for me," he said, "you can have it." I put down my magazine. 

I looked at the cover and thought, no thanks. But I opened it anyway, and by the time I got to the bottom of the first page I was hooked.

That book was 'Fire Within' by Thomas Dubay SM.


1 comment:

  1. Not for publication Julia, just a message from me to you.

    Firstly, thank you for your blog. Last night I enjoyed perusing some back articles.

    You might remember me, for I met you are at the lay Carmelites a number of years ago. My name is Lynda Stack. About the same time that you were refused the next step I also received a 'not suitable' letter. No matter, perhaps they were right and I haven't really looked back.

    I finished my BTh at Good Shepherd College, and was blessed along the way with a few solid teachers, especially Fr John Owens. I then went to the John Paul II Institute in Melbourne (you might recall the international Institute shut down and colonised by Bergoglio in order to remake it in his own image. Melbourne was part of that). Nevertheless I got through and completed a Sacred Masters in Theology (Christiana Sapienta) at the end of last year. I had lots of questions and believe I found some answers.

    I value your fight for the faith and encourage you. Also, thank you for letting me participate. Like most today, I have many stories and experiences.

    My husband and I live in Greytown in the Wairarapa. We trundle over the hill to St Mary of the Angels, which is about as good as it can get I suppose. At least we can pray in peace there, most of the time.

    My personal email is clitherow01@gmail.com

    Blessings to you Julia.

    ReplyDelete