Wednesday 18 January 2017

NO TO TV3 SCREENING 'FIFTY SHADES OF GREY' WHEN KIDS ARE WATCHING


Bob McCoskrie of Family First is on to it. He warns that Tv3 is screening Fifty Shades of Grey with its sexual violence content, on Sunday night at 8.30 pm. I've written to Tv 3 to protest as follows:


In scheduling rubbish such as Fifty Shades of Grey at 8.30 p m – in the school holidays so lots of kids will be glued to the screen - Tv3 are making a very bad call.
 
I’m appalled already at some of the stuff that screens before children’s bedtime. I'm glad to have had a heads-up on this, so I can demonstrate my abhorrence of the mindless and conscienceless way the telly barons are destroying our children’s right to childhood.
 
I'll be taking note of the advertisers who are willing to be associated with a production that has no merit for adults, let alone the children for whom we adults are supposed to have care and responsibility.

I will boycott those advertisers and use social media to encourage others to boycott them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment