To comment please open your gmail account or use my email address, Fb Messsenger or X.
"I don't understand it." Novus Ordo Catholics say that same thing now, over and over. They can't fathom why the man they call 'Pope Leo XIV' and his hierarchy do and say what they do and say. Their stunned reaction - their bafflement - is driven in the main by decades of the Novus Ordo Missae (New Mass, Mass of Paul VI, Ordinary Form, whatever), which though theoretically valid, is inimical to the practice of prayer. N O churches are characterised by ugliness inside and out. That is not conducive to the soul's discourse with the Author of beauty. There are no kneelers. And usually not even pews you can lean a missal on, or elbows. Even the Eucharistic chapels have no kneelers or pews, just chairs, so that kneeling before the Blessed Sacrament is uncomfortable or downright impossible. Sometimes, in N O churches where raked floors are the thing, you look down on at an empty table instead of up at an altar and tabernacle. Above the tabernacle (if any) the Corpus of Christ crucified to save the whole human race is sometimes swapped for the risen Christ, so we're not reminded of His suffering and sacrifice. Does any of this matter? Does prayer matter? It matters supremely, because lack of prayer has meant the loss of faith so starkly evident in what's going down now, in Novus Ordo Land. Consider the following, if you will: 'Pope Leo XIV' has confirmed a manifest public heretic, Cardinal Reinhard Marx, as head of the Vatican's Council for the Economy. Marx campaigned for years to achieve legitimacy for Eastern Orthodox errors on divorce, remarriage and reception of the sacraments, and he got what he wanted in Amoris Laetitia. Marx tried to resign for his role in covering up monsters like Cardinal McCarrick but Jorge Bergoglio wouldn't let him. Now Bergoglio's successor and protege Robert Prevost has handed him a sinecure in the Curia. But wait, there's more.
In other words, that defrocked priest (Fr John Mary Foster of Divine Mercy Mission, San Antonio, Texas) doesn't believe that Bergoglio and Prevost could possibly be the pope. Mr Foster (as he must be addressed now) is one of those perfectly horrid SEDEVACANTISTS. But doesn't it just stand to reason? Even if you discount the all other aforementioned scandals, Novus Ordo Massgoers (and 'traditional' Catholics) can hardly ignore the call of 'Pope Leo XIV' to chum up with Muslims - who attack Christians throughout the world with impunity, and whose ideology is fast replacing Christianity in Europe and throughout the West. It's our business as Catholics and Christians to forgive the perpetrators of these scandals, but that doesn't mean we may tolerate error. That's why the foregoing is recorded here - not as parish pump gossip, but as the bitter fruits of a Mass designed by a Freemason and with the help of Protestants, which is inimical to prayer and to the Catholic faith. As indeed, all the evidence suggests the Novus Ordo was designed to be. As the Lepanto Institute's Michael Hichborn explains below, "the New Mass is cheap". Catholics were short-changed by Vatican II's counterfeit Mass, and gradually are being made complaisant with the scheme of Vatican II's counterfeit of the Church, which is to ban the Traditional Latin Mass and force us all into 'loving communion' with the Novus Ordo and the Synodal religion. So that we will eventually forget the Catholic religion which alone can save our souls. To avert that disaster, Catholics must boldly proclaim that the truth cannot evolve to suit the schemes of evil men, and that Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, now and for ever. From Michael Hichborn at the Lepanto Institute:
Over the ensuing decades, many have pointed at various elements of social upheaval as causes for the lack of belief. Some accuse the Second Vatican Council. Some say it was the imposition of the New Mass. Some claim it was poor catechesis, and others say it was the sexual revolution. Some say it was television, movies, music, or civil unrest. While any one of
these may bear some responsibility for causing, exacerbating, or permitting
the decline of faith, the simplest explanation is usually the most accurate. In the world of economics, consumers are told they can only have two of the following three regarding a product. It can either be 1) high quality, 2) inexpensive, 3) readily available. The reason is that a product made well takes both
time and money, and a producer can choose to either save time by paying for
more people to produce, or he may save money by paying fewer to produce,
causing it to take more time to make. A product made inexpensively is
going to sacrifice either quality or time. And a product made quickly
must sacrifice either quality or cost. With the advent of the New Mass in 1970, when bishops and priests the world over asserted that they wanted the Mass to be more accessible to everyone, it seems that they opted to sacrifice quality. Since then, we’ve seen some attending Mass instead of their “Sunday Best” opt for beach clothes. We’ve seen some who once piously approached the Communion rail with hands folded, kneeling and receiving on the tongue shift to walking in line, extending their hands, and feeding themselves our Eucharistic Lord, walking away and chewing as if He were a common piece of bread. And where the faithful once knelt in
silent prayer before Mass, and then remained in prayer afterward to offer a
proper thanksgiving, it is all too common to hear the congregation
socializing in the nave both before and after Mass. While any of the
aforementioned factors have certainly contributed to the change in attitudes,
beliefs, and practices of the faithful, nothing has been more ruinous to the
faith than the exchange of the solemn for the cheap. Much ink has been
spilled over the Novus Ordo and the Traditional Latin Mass. Arguments
back and forth have echoed in the halls of the Church for over 50 years
without resolution, but one element of the conversation is conspicuously
ignored. Of all that could be (and has been) said of the New Mass, the
forgotten aspect is its cheapness. The New Mass is
cheap. Now, I can already see the angry responses I’m about to receive for saying this, but before you respond, please read on. A side-by-side comparison of the TLM and the Novus Ordo reveals that the new Mass is a stripped-down and restructured version of the TLM. By its nature, it is “less” than the TLM. A
host of prayers, chants, blessings, invocations, and gestures proper to the
Mass have been removed, which means that even when said in its best, most
reverent manner, it is still “less” than the TLM. And this, in part, is
what I mean when I say that it is “cheap.” And one thing I need to make abundantly clear, in no way am I suggesting that those priests who say the Novus Ordo or those who attend the Novus Ordo, or even those who prefer the Novus Ordo are not good, holy, and faithful Catholics. What
I’m talking about is an assessment of what was given to the Church in
1969/1970 – or rather, what was taken away from us – and why this has
generally had a deleterious effect on the faithful. One of the reasons given for the revision of the Mass (or, rather for the creation of an entirely New Mass) was the desire to make the Mass more “available” to the faithful and to non-Catholics.
I’m not going to
bother defining “they” because we’ve all heard these arguments. But
what happens when we make something more “accessible?” We make it
“common.” By stripping away the mystery of the Mass, the faithful no
longer had to reach up to contemplate the sublime Sacrifice because the
Sacrifice was reduced to a meal. And in economics, what happens when something
becomes more “common?” It becomes inexpensive, or cheap. And the cheapness of
this Mass is reflected in the new raiments.
Much that displayed and represented the richness of the Mass, the depth of the Mysteries, and invited the faithful to look up and reach – even if just a little – has been reduced to a cheap imitation of the name brand. While Timex watches and Rolex watches both tell time, no one in their right mind would ever try to claim that a Timex watch is just as good as or even better than a Rolex. And just as both the Novus Ordo and the Traditional Latin Mass
confect the Eucharist and provide the True Presence of Christ, no one can
rightly compare the two and say that they are equal in quality, richness, and
depth. The cheapening of the
Mass leads directly to the cheapening of the setting, attire, and vessels of
the Mass. And
Our faith cannot be
held cheaply because it was purchased for us at a great price! In a
museum, no one marvels at a banana taped to a wall, but people will come from
great distances to look at a masterpiece that took years to complete.
Why? Because things of high quality and great expense automatically
inspire awe among the observers. Our Blessed Lord offered Himself in our place to atone for our sins of the heart through the suffering on the Mount of Olives, of the flesh through His scourging, of sins of the spirit by His crowning with thorns, sins of rebellion through the carrying of His cross, and the sin of Adam by dying on the Cross. Every
individual drop of blood He shed for us is of infinite value, and He poured out
all of it to purchase our little souls.
Esau sold away his inheritance for a bowl of porridge. Judas sold Our Lord for 30 pieces of silver. Our Blessed Lord gave everything of Himself for us – and even provided us with the privilege of being mystically present with Him at the very moment of His sacrifice.
If we are to preserve the Faith as it was handed down to us, we must preserve the Mass with the same care we would of some object of great value. And the Mass is worth so much more than any material good. As always, please pray for
the Church, for our bishops, priests, deacons, and for Lepanto's mission as we
continue to unearth the truth and "restore all things to Christ."
(Col. 1:20) Christus Vincit! Michael Hichborn President Lepanto Insititute |
ReplyDeleteAs I always say believe nothing you hear half you read and everything you see
DeleteKevin Butler God does not appoint the pope. God sends the Holy Spirit to guide the conclave but men who have lost the Catholic faith are not and cannot be receptive to His Spirit. And I assure you that I live and will die a daughter of the Catholic Church.
DeleteKevin Butler ... the entire novus ordo sect clergy is homosexual. God did not chose that.
DeleteSteve Schleder I think you exaggerate. 80% is the figure I've seen generally quoted and even that I do find hard to believe.
ReplyDeleteIt’s really does
ReplyDeleteThat definitely sums up the current tragic situation.
ReplyDeleteIt maybe right but there is only one Catholic church and god appointed the pope he may not be right but he is still the leader of the one Catholic church not your breakaway church it is not a Catholic church
DeleteKevin Butler God does not appoint the pope. God sends the Holy Spirit to guide the conclave but men who have lost the Catholic faith are not, and cannot be, receptive to His Spirit. And I assure you that I live and will die a daughter of the Catholic Church.
ReplyDelete“Woe unto them, for they have gone in the way of Cain: and after the error of Balaam they have for reward poured out themselves, and have perished in the contradiction of Core.” [Jude 1:11]
“But if any man shall not fall down and adore, he shall the same hour be cast into a furnace of burning fire 7 Upon this therefore, at the time when all the people heard the sound of the trumpet, the flute, and the harp, of the sackbut, and the psaltery, of the symphony, and of all kind of music: all the nations, tribes, and languages fell down and adored the golden statue which king Nabuchodonosor had set up.” [Daniel 3:6-7]
“Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness: that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.” [Isaias (Isaiah) 5:20]
MESSAGES RECEIVED FROM SISTER MARIA AMAPOLA DE JESUS
MESSAGE FROM GOD THE ALMIGHTY FATHER OF SEPTEMBER 2, A.D. 2025
“IT IS NOT MINE
"Write, little flower.
- “What should I write? -
“Only what I command; and only what I command.
“Write that you will soon see wonders in the sky, on the earth, and in the seas.
“Do not be deceived. The devil has the power to deceive and to cause superficial wonders, but these astonish My children, and by allowing themselves to be carried away by what they see, confusion and doubt enter their hearts.
“My children, this is why I am leading you along the arduous path of a strong and profound faith; a faith that goes beyond what is seen and understood. A faith that is your only anchor in the storm of confusion you are experiencing.
“BE AT PEACE.
“You will see many things, my children. You will hear many Things. Things with which the enemy will try to seduce you and lead you astray from My Path.
“My children, the times have reached their climax, and everything that is happening is part of My Plan.
“How many warnings have I sent you, My children?
“How many of you have rejected it with disbelief, saying, "The Lord does not speak like this; the Lord would not criticize His Church, nor the priests, nor the hierarchy in this way..."
“No, children, you are wrong.
“Who, if not I, can judge and warn without prejudice, deception, or personal interests?
“Who can warn you of what you will face, if not I, who am above time and distance, I who know every moment and scrutinize every heart?
“Will you impose limits on me?
“NO, children.
“HUMILITY, HUMILITY, HUMILITY…”
ReplyDeleteExcellent work -yes it is a cheap imitation that does not sustain generational Catholicism. If this was the ancient form of the Mass it would have died out within 1 century. It’s on life support now and is headed towards the German pagan ritual called “the Mass.”
ReplyDeleteMy church is not ugly! Shame on you for making such broad generalizations!·
Julia du Fresne
Delete·
George Fordham I'm sorry your feelings are hurt. You're very fortunate.
But "N O churches are characterised by ugliness" does not mean every N O church is ugly. I put it that way in an (obviously vain) attempt to avoid people inferring that.
N O churches designed before Vat2 - like the one in which I made my First Holy Communion and was married - are generally aesthetically okay.
DeleteGeorge Fordham if it’s built after the Council I bet it is ugly
DeleteGeorge Fordham : You are fortunate. My parish church is hideous, and has no space outside it for people to gather for a chat before or after Mass. So the majority of them do that inside the church; the din resembles market day sometimes. Two polite bulletin notices this year alone made no impact. Never have, as that's been tried before. A very small group tried to calm the atmosphere and recall to everyone's mind how a church should be a place of calm and prayer, by praying the Divine Mercy aloud , but we were drowned out. My hubby asked our PP if our leader could use the lectern with its microphone. He agreed, and it does help. Now the chatterers merely whisper. No one behaves with such disrespect at our 19th C Pugin Cathedral or at an Oratory near us...
DeleteMorag Cormack Marinoni A direct word from the pastor to the congregation works a lot better than a note in the bulletin.
Morag Cormack Marinoni
Delete·
George Fordham : You are quite a presumptuous person, I think. That has also been tried, to no avail... He quite literally was not heard!
ReplyDeleteTrappist and Carthusian monasteries are very simple! No fancy ornate chapels.
What would Jesus think of the Catholic Church if He were alive today? (Meme of Jesus whipping the money-changers out of the Temple.)
ReplyDelete
DeleteJames McPeake speaking of helping the poor and the immigrant is against the message of Jesus?
DeleteAlberto Shalon War is Here
BOYCOTT THE INVADERS
DESTROY THE UTILITIES
No One is Coming to help us.
Ireland—another casualty of the great sovereignty heist. Neutral on paper, but controlled by shadow hands? Classic. The EU’s quiet colonization playbook: drain resources, replace leaders with puppets, and gaslight the population into accepting their own erosion."
"The war isn’t coming—it’s already here. Just slow-motion asset stripping with less gunfire and more ‘economic policy.’
There is No Irish Goverment just selected Puppets.
The FRONT Houses of the Oireachtas & An Garda Síochána listed offshore business companies on Dun & Bradstreet UN AGENDA21/30 MIGRATION REPLACEMENT PACT!
DeleteAlberto Shalon if you are in Ireland you are an Invader. You are the Foe
DeleteJames McPeake why would you draw that conclusion? I do like Shepard’s pie.
DeleteJames McPeake I agree but remember that He is still alive today and always will be.
ReplyDeleteFrom “Windswept House” by Malachy Martin 1996.
“If God’s only role is to be patient and forgiving- if there’s no Heaven and no Hell, if the only sin is to deplete the ozone layer or contribute to overpopulation- then things are moving in the right direction….if you think this way then you’ve ceased to be Catholic and you are affected by a darkening of the intellect…
If you think that way you’re ready to dump the teaching of all the great theologians - Peter and Paul, John and Augustine and Aquinas and all the rest ….
I expect that some committee or another to send us a replacement for Aquinas’ Summa Theologica. They will probably call it “The Sensitive Pastor’s Essential Guide to Politically Correct Theology.”
Of course, had Malachi Martin known about the future imposition of “Synodality” he would have included that in his list of horrors working against the Catholic Church.
Barbara Carr
Delete·
You really need to read Windswept House which makes sense of everything being so incredibly diabolical.
DeleteBarbara Carr
Yes indeed. I’ve just read parts of it again and will post under this a couple of paragraphs that sum up what is going on… and written thirty years ago in 1996.!
ReplyDeleteTerrifying list of ecclesiastical appointments by Leo
Delete·
Julia Ashenden Proof of his diabolical agenda
ReplyDeleteheretical state of affairs
ReplyDeleteThis is what All Catholics need to know!
ReplyDeletetotal nonesense, not cheap only, most strictiest sense. total new pagan religion halo halo and heterogeneous religion, not catholic at-all. dogmatic teachings of unchanging-''extra ecclesiam nulla salus''-there's no salvation can be found, outside the traditional catholic church!'', outside or apart from the rite of catholic Baptism in particular, theres no eternal life can be achieve.''
ReplyDeleteHow many TLM attendees can you tell me have hearts that truly resemble the Heart of Jesus?
DeleteJoe Romeo I can't answer your question. Only God can see into any heart.
DeleteJoe Romeo All of them
DeleteJoe Romeo Too many to count.
DeleteJoe Romeo Jesus knows.
DeleteGod truly sees into every heart. He knows whether or not a person is compassionate to the ones in need. "He that didth to the one of the least of these did it to me." These are Jesus' own words.
ReplyDeleteAmen 🙏🏼
ReplyDeleteWhen entering the Traditional Latin Mass, beauty and richness is like riding in a Rolls Royce. Entering a NO mass is basically taking a death ride in a Shriners clown car.
ReplyDeleteAmen
ReplyDeleteIt's all rather worrying!!
ReplyDelete·
We were warned of all this by many mystics, and Jesus, Himself 2000 years ago.
But, how we were taught to behave regardless of what's going on around us has never changed. I am as opposed to evil as you. I think we just have a very different understanding of the correct reaction to it.
I believe God specifically and intentionally gave some of us in Gautier, about 35 years ago, clear direction. And I am obeying Him.
The summary of which is that we were told Hell will not prevail over His Church. This is relevant for two reasons. 1. If the Church remains the Church it is to be respected, obeyed, trusted. 2. It is His Church, not ours or anyone elses. If He allows what's happening, He is acting as He always does. 1. Using the effects of evil to punish those who reject the Truth. 2. Doing it for our ultimate highest good as we who Trust Him to suffer by means of it.
In other words. The Church will be replaced by a false Church. We are seeing the beginning of it now. Yes, Novus Ordo was a tool in the hands of the diabolic for the evil intentions of priests and Bishops who already rejected Jesus. They did as expected by corrupting Vat ll which has weakened the still True Church.
The way for instituting a false Church has been made. But, we still have the remnants of the True Church in place and must treat her accordingly. I.e. respecting the leadership of the pope, though we do not agree with him, nor do we have to obey him if he directs us to sin.
However, once the antichrist steps up and takes authority over God's Church, it is no longer the True Church. It has become the False Church.
However, Hell will NEVER "prevail!" Therefore, the True Church will be found elsewhere.
I'm just saying I will follow God's guidance now, so that when the True Church goes into hiding and the people of God are in the greatest danger of being deceived, God will guide those who having remained faithful to His Church when it was most difficult, will not be deceived, and will be lead to the hidden True Church of Jesus Christ.
So, this is bottom line for me. The details are not irrelevant but neither are they the priority. We were given direction, and I am committed to following it.
If the current pope were to demand I worship Pachimama or attend LGBTQ+++ weddings, I would refuse under penalty of death. My priority now is to face that, if it comes to that before I die a natural death, with the dignity and faith that brings Glory to God in gratitude and love for what He did for me.
That's it. I know what's going on. I agree with you that it's bad. I'm just reacting to it as outlined above and I feel that's what God is telling us to do about it.
Delete·
Mitzi Martin Feo a very thoughtful commentary, thank you. So do you take Prevost to be the pope until some future pope declares him to have been an antipope - or even the antichrist? .
The church has been infiltrated by the communist both Leo and and Francis are South American communists. Their job is to destroy and takeover the Vatican In turn destroy the Catholic Church. They are pagan South American communists. Not to be trusted
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIm curious. Is this thought synonymous with Trump supporters?
I don’t know if the accusations above are true but do they come from Trump supporters?
DeleteAlberto Shalon the post doesn't report 'thought' or 'accusations', but verifiable facts. I have no idea if the reporting sources are Trump supporters or not.
ReplyDeleteYou protestith too much.
I don’t know if this is all true but it sounds like a great deal of embellishment.
Why not approach Novus Ordo from a position of love? Why not speak to your both love of God to reconcile.
I personally believe there is ample room for both but this just seems like the wrong approach.
When did helping the poor and the foreigner become communist endeavors? I suspect if Jesus came today you would not recognize him.
Alberto Shalon the post simply lists facts. Unembellished.
DeleteA 'position of love' is a position of truth. It has to be.
You believe that there is 'ample room for both' - but at a terrible price. The stats on Catholic belief and Massgoing since Vat II and the New Mass speak for themselves. Millions of souls have been lost.
The Church must uphold the right of the state to protect its own people from the ravages of the poor and the foreigner - especially those inimical to the Catholic religion - who illegally enter its borders by the million and destroy the character and wellbeing of its citizens. To support such an attack on the integrity of a sovereign state is a Communist endeavour.
ReplyDeletesays the lady who goes to the novus ordo.
ReplyDeleteGreg Ryan the fact that I attend the N O to support my N O husband and receive the Blessed Sacrament does at least give me first-hand knowledge and experience of the New Mass.
ReplyDeleteHow many TLM attendees can you tell me have hearts that truly resemble the Heart of Jesus?
DeleteJoe Romeo I can't answer your question. You could ask God, Who alone can see into any heart.
ReplyDeleteTHE GREAT APOSTASY IN THE CHURCH STARTED FROM THE TOP. SO ANYTHING GOES NOW. AND THIS PREDICAMENT IS CALLING GOD TO SHOW HIS WRATH ACCORDING TO HIS WILL
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteMost appropriate.
Delete·
Marina Wells because most of them are lukewarm.
·
DeleteMarina Wells because most of them follow the anti christ Leo the liberal globalist
DeleteIsn't Leo North American?
Julia du Fresne
Delete·
Mitzi Martin Feo I think Fred Mancuso is saying Leo imbibed communism via liberation theology in South America.
ReplyDeleteYou recently called the pope an antipope but as he was duly elected that can’t be the case. It is fair to say that you are an antipope, in the sense that you continually denigrate and disrespect the duly elected pope.
Saying novice order churches are this or that is nonsensical. What happens if both forms of the Mass are celebrated in the same church, would that make it a hybrid church?
Some modern churches are a disgrace no doubt however that’s not necessarily caused by the language used but perhaps a change in culture that was not envisioned by Vatican II.
Remember too many small suburban churches are made economically because the money isn’t there for anything better. Not every church needs to be a Cathedral. After all, it’s the faith of the people that really conveys the heart of the parish. The building is secondary to that.
An antipope is someone who makes a false claim to be the pope based on a process of election, installment or even self-appointment that is contrary to the Church's laws. The law of the Church states that a pope must be a) male b) adult and c) Catholic. Prevost doesn't meet the third requirement.
DeleteI denigrate and 'disrespect' Prevost's actions, not his person.
If a church were built for the TLM, it will be aesthetically acceptable.
The language used is not the issue.
If the Traditional Latin Mass had always been the only Mass celebrated (as it was right up until Vatican II) Mass attendance would not have plummeted and I believe the money would have been forthcoming to build churches which honoured God.
" ... it's the faith of the people that really conveys the heart of the parish." Exactly so. That's my argument. The faith expressed by the N O deteriorated and the churches built for the N O deteriorated accordingly.
ReplyDeleteThe FSSPX is looking good!
ReplyDeleteThere is very little reverances in NO mass in alot of churches. G B the dedicated priests who do strive to teach the word of God but are disliked as people do not want to heed. Trad mass very reverant . No talk in church before or after mass. Can understand concern for catholics attending NO and we need to pray for Pope and people he has placed in authority in Vatican .
DeleteMargaret Bergin do you think that God would have placed in authority, in the Vatican, men who permit and promote such irreverences in the 'New Mass' which has spawned the apostasy you see evident in their actions as listed in this post?
Is it not rather proof that Paul VI's "smoke of Satan" did indeed enter the Church?
I cannot believe that God has willed this: I believe He has permitted such treachery as punishment for Catholics' lukewarmness and sin in disobeying the Magisterium, especially in their rejection of Paul VI's Humanae Vitae.
Morag Cormack Marinoni
ReplyDelete·
My parish church is hideous, and there are others as ugly or worse in our diocese. All were built after VII. Fortunately, our kneelers were retained. At the beginning of the second "stripping of the altars" in England, even treasured staues and works of Art were taken to the skip! And of course, altar rails were removed so only those with good knees can kneel! I was refused Holy Communion by our local bishop nearly 20 years ago, because I prefer to receive on the tongue!
To add insult to injury, our parish church has no space outside it for people to gather for a chat before or after Mass. So the majority of them do that inside the church; the din resembles market day sometimes.
Two polite bulletin notices this year alone made no impact. Never have, as that's been tried before. A very small group tried to calm the atmosphere and recall to everyone's mind how a church should be a place of calm and prayer, by praying the Divine Mercy aloud , but we were drowned out. My hubby asked our latest Curate if our leader could use the lectern with its microphone. He agreed, and it does help. Now the chatterers merely whisper. No one behaves with such
blatant disrespect at our 19th C Pugin Cathedral or at an Oratory nearby...
DeleteMorag Cormack Marinoni I suspect very few priests, and even fewer lay people, are aware of Our Lady of Fatima's statement to little Jacinta (later, of course, St Jacinta) Marto, to the effect that Our Lord is greatly offended by talking in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament. In my personal experience, even where there's a foyer provided, people still talk and laugh in the pews - in one parish I know, the PP leads by bad example..
Which Mass is celebrated, and by whom please, at that Pugin cathedral and at the Oratory?
ReplyDeleteAdam Grimm as a child a grew in the traditional mass. I remember when they gave the news on V2, many were incomformed.
I remember my mother gasping and saying "the smoke of satan just entered the church. I lived in Tijuana, Mexico so it got there a little late.
I continued with the Novus Ordo, by then I was a teenager when they told us we could now receive our Lord on our hands. My sister and I looked at each other and say "are you gping to do it?" "No!" So we continued receiving our Lord in the tongue.
Years passed, I stray away from church for quite a while, when I returned I was surprised to see many irregularities like girls as altar helpers, it was only reserved for boys to be inspired to become priests.
Than, woman reading and on the altar. I always knew It was reserved for men only, same as with giving out the Eucharist. Only the priest.
I think I have had good pastors, who fears our Lord and are very faithfull to their duties. I dont know if it has to do because they come from Hispanic heritage or because they are older.
The Tabernachle is placed into the center of the altar and both the priest and deacon sit at the side, not in the center.
I have had quite a few sublime experiences, where I have seen thr face our our Lord in one of the large Eucharist as the priest raised it.
Also in adoration hour, I seen Jesus coming out of priest as he started speaking
There was a bright light a d then he came out of the priest. Jesus was so full of joy, wearing a white tunic, his hair is dark brown like the dark honey. Was barefooted and had a halo, it looked like many tiny stars in a circle illuminating Him.
This happened after a year of prostrating in front of Him all the time.
Also, we did had a modern priest, he denied us the Holy Communion on our tongue
so one time Ina Ash Wednesday mass I saw he gave it to two woman in the mouth, so I got up and he died it to me on the tongue, he said no,only on the hand. I refused and crossed my arms, I felt horrible as if I repudiate my Lord. I cried, asked for forgiveness, for both, the priest and I. On my way home, crossing an intersection, a small frame of the Divine Mercy started illuminating a bright pure white light, once I crossed the street it also immigrated a golden light.
I asked a very traditional priest we have what it had meant. His answer was, you did nothing wrong. You were right he was not.
So, I have always heard by many Traditional priests, that the Novus Ordo is still valid. But to be aware when they start changing the consecration.
Even if they start removing the statues of Jesus, Mary, St. Joseph and so on.
It was Father Muir who advised us.
Thank you Ofelia. You have been very blessed for your faithfulness.
ReplyDeleteWere you referring to Fr Charles Murr?
ReplyDeleteFred Mancuso 100 percent
DeleteIt began when they took the 1958 Conclave and made Roncalli the “pope.”
DeleteHomosexual communists to boot