Wednesday 9 November 2016

HILLARY CLINTON AND THE POWER OF PRAYER (Letter to Dom Post, November 10)


Thank you Tracy Watkins, for acknowledging Trump’s speech was gracious, but I believe there’s a factor in WTF which to my knowledge you and the rest of the media have completely overlooked.
 
Namely, the power of prayer. Donald Trump may be everything you say, but Hillary Clinton totally supports partial-birth abortions, Planned Parenthood’s illegal, evil trade in fetal body parts and forcing Christians to fund abortions. If I were a US citizen I’d have returned a blank ballot paper.

Yesterday, the prayers of Christians the world over were answered. And this morning, like many other Catholics I should think, I walked out of Mass with the following line from Psalm 146 ringing in my ears.

The Lord thwarts the path of the wicked.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment