Friday 26 February 2016

POPE FRANCIS PRAISES ITALY'S FOREMOST PROMOTER OF ABORTION


I don't want to be an alarmist. Or a trouble-maker. I think my mother's warnings against 'trouble-makers' had the desired effect. I dread upsetting people.

So when I received an email this evening reporting that when Pope Francis met earlier this month with Italy's foremost promoter of abortion he called her "one of the nation's forgotten greats", I checked it out.

I'm sorry to say that according to several different news sources, this is a fact.

The woman in question is Emma Bonini. She was arrested for performing illegal abortions using a home-made device operated by a bicycle pump, was acquitted and entered politics.

The former head of the Rome office of Human Life International, Ignacio Barreiro,
 asked "how can the Pope praise a woman who is best known in Italy for practising illegal abortions and promoting abortion?"


No comments:

Post a Comment