Monday 25 February 2013

A Nelson correspondent by snail mail, who probably prefers to stay anonymous, has commented on the 'storm' set off by my letter to the Dompost enquiring whether Aids is spread by homosexual contacts. I'd replied to the two flushed out by my letter but strange to say, the Dompost hasn't printed my reply (which traditionally I should have by right). So here's that as yet unpublished reply.

Emailed to the Dominion Post, Feb 19:

My thanks to Robert Perry, who answered my innocent question (Letters, Feb 19) about the cause of Aids with another: as he makes clear in quoting me, I didn’t ask whether Aids is caused only by homosexual acts.

Thanks also to Kay Jones, and a question for her: how are ‘the Catholic Church attitudes to homosexuals’ different from the Church attitudes to anyone else?

Julia du Fresne

1 comment:

  1. So the DomPost published your letter ??!!

    ReplyDelete