Monday 16 December 2019

YOU COULD HAVE WON THIS




To comment, open your gmail account, use Facebook Twitter or Messenger. Or you can PM me.
Scroll down for other comments. 



Sorry people, you're all too late to buy tickets in our Voice for Life Central Hawke's Bay Christmas raffle which offered this Christmas cake, baked by moi, as second prize. 

I took the pic yesterday on our dining table. I should have taken it before I got the cops to draw the raffle yesterday, not after. I didn't get around to it. But I could book tickets for next Christmas ...

The cake was only second prize; the first was a stunning Christmas hamper worth $135, and the third a $50 voucher from the oh-so-popular Waipawa Butchery. 

In two days, with the help of 'im indoors who came out for half an hour at lunchtime while I ate sammies and drank a Greek coffee, I took $1600 in $2 tickets. Deo gratias - and thanks to our dear, generous CHB citizenry.

Voice for Life will need all the funds it can get to fight the egregiously awful (I know that's tautologous but it seems 'appropriate') Abortion Legislation Bill. Not forgetting, of course, the referendum on the ditto ditto End of Life Choice Bill.  

No comments:

Post a Comment