Wednesday 12 March 2014

I SUGGEST YOU STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW (comment on my post in Picnic at Parliment (sic))

Craig Malcolm Richardson commented on your post in Picnic at Parliment.
Craig Malcolm Richardson 7:24pm Mar 12
Julia Du Fresne Kynoch : So when Jesus asks you, when I was homeless, when I was naked, when I was hungry... are you going to interrupt him and say, " How bloody politically correct!" Family Life International is running the 40 Day Fast this Lent for abortion awareness Julia. So get involved with that and stop criticising people who are working for the common good in other areas. This initiative of Bishop John's is timely and prophetic. He is following the Pope's lead in challenging the oppressive greed of excessive capitalism. Bishop John more than you, probably witnesses the problems of poverty in New Zealand. I suggest you stick to what you know. We were told not to criticise in a reading for Mass recently.
AND MY REPLY:
 
               Thank you, Craig. I applaud your sentiments.  

               God bless 

               Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment